S’enregistrer   FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion
Can I still pretend I'm not the Operator?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Inforama Index du Forum » Psp » News Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Can I still pretend I'm not the Operator?
 MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 05:35 (2018) Répondre en citant  

Masculin
Point(s): 21
Moyenne de points: 2,33

Hi,

However, other players, such as myself, liked the idea that inside the warframe there was a (possibly bio-cyber mutated) human. The reason is that each warframe has their own story and lore. And hey, if Valkyr is little more than a machine, why does she scream in pain, and Alad V did nothing worse to her than what a mechanist does to a car. And hey, how is Mesa an outcast? A car can't become an outcast.
This is to say, does the questline make it unavoidably, 100% clear that YOU are the OPERATOR? Or did the developers do the smart thing and allow players to still intepret it as they like, for example, you're not the operator, you're the (person inside the) warframe but the operator controls you?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/945709-can-i-still-pretend-im-not-the-operator/
Marketing Explainer Examples

Thanks

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 05:35 (2018)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation