S’enregistrer   FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion
Xbox one multiplayer joining issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Inforama Index du Forum » Xbox » Général Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Xbox one multiplayer joining issue
 MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 13:50 (2018) Répondre en citant  

Masculin
Point(s): 21
Moyenne de points: 2,33

HI,

My friend and I can't play fs17 together on Xbox one we have the same mods and we have played before on the same save just the last two weeks we haven't been able to play he keeps getting the message " can not establish a connection to the multiplayer game" he joins the game and it goes from 10% to 20% then he's lost connection. We have both of our NATs set to open and still nothing one day we tried for 3 hours.. it sounds like a common problem just wondering if there's a fix I understand there's other forums about this I've read them and still nothing I even tried the set people to allow only friends on and off but still nothing I've just emailed giants but they are away for the holidays

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=121638
Construction solution video marketing

Thank you.

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 13:50 (2018)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Inforama Index du Forum » Général

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation