S’enregistrer   FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion
Issue Keeping Xbox One controller synced

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Inforama Index du Forum » Xbox » Hardware Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Issue Keeping Xbox One controller synced
 MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 13:52 (2018) Répondre en citant  

Masculin
Point(s): 21
Moyenne de points: 2,33

HI,

I am having issues keeping the Xbox One controller synced with the game. The controller never loses power and my PC never loses sync with the controller. Somehow, the game randomly quits recognizing my controller. Sometimes its when i use Alt+Tab, sometimes its shortly after using the keyboard to type... but ive noticed it does this occasionally, out of nowhere, in the middle of a fight. Rarely ever had this issue until recently and now its getting ridiculous to the point that sometimes i have to unplug and replug my controller 2-3 times in just a few short minutes. I have tried messing with the FFXIGamePad settings but am not finding any fixes. I'm trying to rule out it being an issue on my end.. but ive played a few other servers and never had this issue come up. I am about to start replacing cables and updating drivers just to make sure and if i find a fix ill post it back here. If not, if anyone has any idea or possible fixes, please let me know.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3811
PaaS marketing video

Thank you. 

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 13:52 (2018)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Inforama Index du Forum » Hardware

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation